(Nur auf Englisch)
This is a priority for Troyes La Champagne Tourism to welcome people with disabilities in the best possible way.
- At the ground floor, a lift provides access to the level 1 of our building where our Reception and Information area is located (and to all other levels if necessary).
- One of the two counters have been specially set up at the legal height of 81 cm to provide an easy relationship with our travel advisers.
- It is possible to block our automatic entrance doors in the open position to make it easier to enter when necessary.
- Troyes La Champagne Tourism is also happy to lend its free wheelchair available at our counters upon presentation of an ID.
- Our trip advisors always offer Braille brochures to blind or visually impaired people who come to meet them at the counter so they can explore the city in complete peace of mind.
- We have set up two different magnetic loop amplifiers for hearing impaired people. One is available in our reception area and another one in the room « Héloïse » at the level 1 of Troyes la Champagne Tourism.